Being an AMA member has its advantage whether you are a student, just starting out in your career, or already well-established. As an AMA member, you’ll join a network of over 30,000 members who work, teach and study in the field, with a wealth of knowledge and experience you can’t find anywhere else!
By aligning with the AMA, your company gains instant credibility and top-notch exposure to a large number of companies and marketing professionals. We consistently communicate with our members and other marketing professionals through a series of monthly events featuring excellent marketing and business speakers.
We also communicate with these individuals via our website and e-mail reminders for our monthly events. Whether you need to recruit new employees, sell marketing related services or products, or just want to keep in touch with your marketing peers, no other group offers you this level of access to this group of decision makers.
Be recognized as a valuable AMA sponsor throughout the entire year. Your organization will receive recognition for your support at every event and have unique opportunities to reach the AMA’s membership of marketing professionals throughout the community.
- Opportunity to give a 5 minute presentation at your sponsored event
- Opportunity to distribute promotional materials at each table at your sponsored event and at the Annual Awards event
- Live mentions at all AMA events
- Company Logo on programs and PowerPoint loop at all meetings (listed as Platinum Sponsor)
- 12 complimentary lunch passes ($360.00 value, which can be used at any lunch event throughout the year)
- Company logo and website link on the sponsorship webpage
- Complimentary job board listing on our website
- Exclusivity; no other Platinum or Gold sponsors for your event
Co-sponsor an AMA luncheon or event and be recognized at the event as a supporter of the AMA. Your organization will be promoted on all materials associated with the event including website and email blasts.
- Live mention at the sponsored luncheon or event
- Company name on programs and your company Logo on the PowerPoint loop at the event
- Company mention on all promotional materials related to the event
- Company name and website link on sponsorship and event webpage
- Link to your website included in email communications related to the event
- Four ($120 value) complimentary lunch passes to the sponsored event
Sponsor an AMA special event to help support the organization and receive recognition at the event.
Silver Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Sponsor a Special Event – Networking events, open house at your business, event for small business, etc.
- Co-Sponsor Half-day Seminar – Our half-day seminar offers a unique opportunity to reach members of the non-profit community. Sponsorship gives you the benefits of optional booth space and networking and inclusion in publicity materials and website presence.
- Sponsor a Special Interest Group (SIG) – SIGs are targeted events around a specific topic such as non-profit marking, public relations, copywriting and other marketing related issues. These have proved to be especially insightful and beneficial to those in attendance. SIG events are free for AMA members and only $5 for non-members.
- Company mention as the sponsor of the event
- Company logo on materials for the event
- Company name and website link on communications regarding the event and the webpage
These unique sponsorship opportunities are cost effective ways to support the organization and be recognized in front of the AMA’s membership of marketing professionals. Activity Sponsorship opportunities include any one of the opportunities listed below.
- Luncheon Drawing Sponsor – Each luncheon ends with a drawing for those in attendance. As a Drawing Sponsor you provide either a $100 contribution (which will be used to purchase an item for the drawing) or an item(s)/service for the drawing with at least a $100 retail value. Unique experiences with no specific cash value such as behind the scenes tours or similar can also be given.
- – Company name mention as sponsor at the time of the drawing
- – Company name included on emails communications about the event where the drawing will be
- Promotional Materials – The opportunity to leave promotional materials on the tables prior to the event at one AMA monthly luncheon.
- Putt-Putt Classic Hole Sponsorship – Sponsor one hole of the annual miniature golf fundraiser and support future marketers. All proceeds benefit the Colligate Scholarship Fund.
- – Recognition at the hole identifying the sponsor
- – Listed as sponsor in event program
Products and services that your company provides could also assist our chapter’s efforts. Examples of in-kind sponsorships that are needed each year are:
- Creative Time
- Advertising Space
- Venue Space
- Mailing Expenses
Whether you’re looking to make connections, gain hands-on experience or increase your marketing knowledge, getting involved is a direct path to opportunity. We would love to add you to our valued team of chapter volunteers! Use your skills, share your knowledge and make new connections. We have a range of volunteer opportunities – in leadership, programming, membership, communication, sponsorship, and collegiate relations – to suite your schedule.